Assistant Finance Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are currently partnering with a heritage food and leisure retailer & establishment with 50 years of experience internationally.
As an Assistant Finance Manager , you should ensure that the production and delivery of accounting information is validated with integrity by complying with accounting policies. Also you should be recommending areas of improvement and keeping all procedure notes up to date.
The roles and responsibilities of Assistant Finance Manager –
- Responsible for maximising sales and the collection of debt.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the maintenance of stock holding and location specific SLA KPI data.
- Responsible for the validation of location stock counts,stock code issues,local cash purchases and the entry into BC(Business Central system)
- Responsible for the collation and validation of monthly gaming reports and weekly return information in to BC.
- Compilation and analysis of weekly stock write off information.
- Responsible for raising queries and liaising with IT department/ IT provider when required.
- Assist the Regional Finance Manager regarding cash management issues and local reporting requirements.
- Assist the Management Accountants by providing timely and accurate information when required.
- Assisting in the production and analysis of reporting packs when required.
To be successful in this Assistant Finance Manager position –
- Has atleast 2+ years of experience as a Assistant /Finance manager,Financial/Management Accountant or Finance Analyst role.
- Previous experience in analysis of transactions in a high value/volume environment
- Experienced user of spreadsheets and Business Central system.
- Knowledge in understanding of foreign currency
- Ideally part qualified ACA / ACCA or Qualified AAT level 4 (or equivalent)
- The necessary leadership and communication skills.
The benefits of Assistant Finance Manager position –
- Free parking
- Lucrative bonus potential
If you have the right qualifications and keen to be part of this business please apply today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.