Assistant eCommerce Trading Manager
| | |
Quest have partnered with a multi-brand retailer looking for an eCommerce Trading Assistant Manager to join their team. Stocking some of the world’s biggest brands across Fashion, Beauty and Home they have an amazing opportunity for a Junior Trading Manager to enhance their career.
The eCommerce Trading Assistant Manager will be responsible:
- Online trading activity, planning seasonal promotional activities, analysing consumers behaviours and identifying opportunities to increase sales and revenue
- Manage and report on the weekly content for site changes, promotions and brand partner updates
- Review and optimise site navigation, customer journey and product placement to maintain growth and drive online sales
- Work closely with product, trading and merchandising teams to deliver a consistent strategy across all channels
- Work closely with the brand content team, improving product data and imagery, supporting teams to resolve any issues as quickly as possible to optimise online sales
- Assisting with coordinating content requirements to drive SEO, customer engagement and conversion
- Managing juniors within the team
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the eCommerce Trading Assistant Manager:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar eCommerce role in a retail or consumer brand
- Be analytical with strong reporting skills and attention to detail
- Posses advanced Excel user and familiarity with GA
- Experience working within different e-commerce platforms
Contact Jay Thandi for more information
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.