Assistant CRO Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded. The business has over 300 stores and 7,000 employers.
In this Assistant CRO Manager role you will be responsible for driving overall online performance as well as improving the online shopping experience for their customers.
The roles and responsibilities of Assistant CRO Manager –
- Responsible for driving overall online performance as well as improving the online shopping experience for their customers.
- work closely with Optimisation Specialists, Analysts, UI Designers, UI Developers, and QA Testers.
- Heavily involved in A/B and multivariate testing and personalisation experiments.
- Assist in the implementation and management of all tools and technologies to help successfully deliver the CRO programme & strategy.
- Accountable for driving new ideas into our roadmap of tests and managing these from end to end (From research through to post-analysis)
- Proactively identifying customer pain points, by utilising data insights, heuristic analysis and UX analytics tools to come up with solutions and hypothesis for testing.
- Lead on-site personalisation and audience based targeting strategy, driving further improvements to the customer journey that will increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability.
To be successful in this Assistant CRO Manager position –
- 4+ years’ experience in conversion rate optimisation role ideal as an Executive, Manager or Specialist level.
- Experience in AB testing methodologies and platforms
- Strong analytical skills in terms of interpretational of web metric data
- Must have experience in an eCommerce, Retail or B2C environment.
- Have relevant personalisation software experience within Optimizely, AB Tasty, Monetate, Dynamic Yield etc.
- Involved in wireframing, prototyping and conceptualisation of solutions
- Strategic and Analytical thinking to provide a customer focused outcome
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Excellent stakeholders’ management, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits of this Assistant CRO Manager –
- Sharesave Scheme
- Generous pension contribution
- Remote working – with working 2 days a month in Head office in central London
- Free on-site parking
- Gym on-site
- Subsidised cafe
- Bonus potential
- Life Assurance
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their career to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2204-110077.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.