Assistant Buyer – Luxury Jewelry and Accessories
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself on being one of the world’s largest retailers within the gifting, accessories, toys, and jewelry sector, working with some of the biggest brands in the UK and internationally.
In this Assistant Buyer role, you are to assist the buyer with the buying process to help maximize sales and profitability.
Key responsibilities for this Assistant Buyer position will include –
- Assist with sourcing, development, and selection of products in line with strategy and plan
- Review sales and product performance and initiate proposals to drive sales and improve profitability
- Ensure effective and timely management of product sample delivery and movements
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with suppliers
- Deputize for the Buyer & undertake other duties/projects as required
To be successful in this Assistant Buyer position, you must have –
- Previous experience as a Senior/Buying Admin Assistant, Buying Assistant, or Assistant Buyer from another retailer.
- Background in jewelry, shoes, accessories, fashion, gifting, or home is desirable but others will be considered
- Have both selection and development-based buying experience
- Proficient numerical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, with proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Benefits of this Assistant Buyer position –
- Bonus Potential
- Generous holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension 5% +
- Free car parking
- Being part of a global business
This is a great opportunity to advance in your career and join a well-renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2203-109985.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.