Assistant Buyer – Branded Beauty, Cosmetics & Wellbeing
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this award-winning multi-brand retail business. This business prides itself with working with pioneering beauty, wellbeing, home and lifestyle products for nearly 10 years.
This business looks after the conscious consumer who is looking for products that make themselves and the planet a healthier place.
This role will be about bringing in fresh, brands and will suit their customer and breathes the brand values of clean and green beauty! With the market being opened by influencer and new brands being launched its for someone who knows & has interest in the market.
Key Responsibilities of this Assistant Beauty Buyer –
- Assist with looking for trading, pricing and product strategies in the beauty category
- Organising regular supplier strategy meetings with the Buyer.
- Preparing in depth sales analysis for these meetings.
- Liaising with suppliers on a weekly basis to review performance and drive actions accordingly.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with existing and opening up new suppliers.
- Assisting the Buyer in sourcing and ranges that fit with the customer base and increase conversions
- Working on various promotional campaigns and feature online and driving new launches
- Working collaboratively with other team including Marketing.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of brand performance, sales and profit drivers.
- Understands the impact of return rates from brands & profit margins.
To be successful in this Assistant Beauty Buyer position-
- Experience operating at a Buying admin Assistant (BAA) or Assistant Buyer
- You must have current or previous experience within Beauty, Cosmetics/Make-Up, Skincare or Wellbeing products.
- Understand of commercial and sales performance and looking at ROI and margins
- Have attend range review meetings
- A passion for Beauty & Cosmetics, Fragrance and Skincare.
- Experience and strong knowledge for online execution
Benefits of this Assistant Beauty Buyer role –
- Be part of a multiband, online business with career progression
- Pension contribution
- Staff discount
If you are interested in this role, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2002-107828.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word or PDF document where possible.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.