| | |
About the Company:
Quest Search and Selection is working with a well-established, fashion, beauty, lifestyle & home retailer. This beauty retailer contains natural and organic beauty brands, that are ethical. The company is looking for an Assistant Buyer to join their Maidenhead team.
Key Responsibilities as an Assistant Buyer:
- Campaign planning for the company’s latest trends or seasons
- To organize and plan strategy meetings
- Negotiating with suppliers and working closely with them to review performance
- Maintaining and building relationships with suppliers
- Assisting the Buyer with building product ranges as well as developing and sourcing products.
- Working closely with the Marketing team for product launches
To be Successful as an Assistant Buyer, you need to have:
- Strong Negotiating and communication skills
- Experience working within the Beauty, Cosmetics, Skincare or Fragrance industry
- Understand trade reports, with ability to independently analyse sales and make relevant product recommendations to maximize sales opportunities
- Have strong existing relationships with Beauty brands
What’s in it for you…
- Holiday Allowance
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.