Assistant Boutique Manager – Luxury Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Accessories, Watch, and Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped in heritage but still prides itself on innovation & design in the market today.
In this Assistant Boutique Manager position, you will support the Boutique Manager in ensuring sales and operational targets are met, boutique are up to brand standards, management and development of the Boutique team, as well as maintaining and nurturing an ambassadorial level of customer service.
The roles and responsibilities of this Assistant Boutique Manager position –
- Discuss and agree the team’s objectives with the Boutique Manager and track their progress against them in order to ensure they are meeting their goals
- Achieving all operational targets set or required. Your Boutique will set and manage targets based on company expectations and ensure they are achieved by your team
- Maintaining accurate merchandise and visuals in accordance with company guidelines
- Establish and maintain strong and effective relationships with your team and Head Office departments
- Lead, develop, and coach sales teams to deliver against all personal, and Boutique, objectives and targets
The requirements of this Assistant Boutique Manager position –
- Has at least 2 year + in luxury retail as Senior Sales, Team Leam Leader, Supervisor/Deputy Manager, or related roles
- Preferably from a watch/jewelry, or prestige retail background
- Must enjoy working in a consultative sales environment
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Have experience dealing with international customers
- Additional language skills such as Mandarin & Arabic are beneficial
The benefits of this Assistant Boutique Manager position –
- Bonus potential of up to £4,500
- Hybrid working
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is an exciting period for the company which is based in over 100 countries internationally and is part of a global business. If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2205-110128
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.