Assessment and Onboarding Executive
| | |
This role will be to support the on-going volume-based recruitment for the employees across different sites as part of their growing distribution model.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Assessment and Onboarding Executive
The Assessment and Onboarding Executive will be responsible for supporting the recruitment team, organising recruitment assesment and training days & carrying out onboarding processes from Right To Work, Health & Safety and more.
Day to day duties include:
- Arranging recruitment assessment days for a large number of candidates, keeping people engaged and selecting the most suitable applicants
- Travelling to sites and helping upskill existing staff and identifying need for new recruits
- Managing applicants from engagement to hiring and onboarding
- Coordinate the face to face Assessments across sites
- Using the ATS
- Arranging interviews
- Updating and refreshing adverts and keeping a pipeline of candidates coming through
- Coordinating onboarding training once the employees have started
- Working closely with the an intern regarding processing offer paperwork and right to work documents.
- Work cross functionally within the team regarding scheduling and forecasting for new Warehouse openings, including ongoing attrition and succession needed.
To be successful in this Assessment and Onboarding Executive position –
- must have experience as an coordinator, assistant or associate level.
- You must have recruitment and onboarding experience within a volume recruitment campaigns, preferably across different sites
- If you have recruited drivers or riders this will be advantageous
- Ideally from a delivery, warehouse, logistics & distribution, hospitality or retail background
- You must have start to end recruitment and onboarding experience
The benefits of thisAssessment and Onboarding Executive position –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
Get in touch with Jay Thandi for more details
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.