Artworker & Presentation Designer
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
As a Artworker & Presentation Designer you will be working closely with Senior Management to design content for external presentations to support buying, marketing, and brand teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the strategic area of all aspects of the business, create engaging content, and contribute to a business that’s constantly growing.
The roles and responsibilities of this Artworker & Presentation Designer position –
- Responsible for the design and formatting of presentations in InDesign, Powerpoint and Keynote with the brand guidelines
- Strong understanding of layout and typography and ability to turn complex information into understandable designs.
- Good knowledge of industry trends in Luxury Fashion, Lifestyle and Sport brands
- Responsible for creating the look and feel of templates for new business projects
- Ability to follow artistic direction and collaborate with Senior Management,Design team.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
The requirements of this Artworker & Presentation Designer position –
- 2+ years experience in a Graphic Design role.
- A degree in Graphic design is essential
- Should be proficent with the Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop
- Good communication skills
- Ability to to manage multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
Benefits of this Artworker & Presentation Designer position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Monthly incentives
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting reference no JO-2205-110155
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.