Artworker – (Corporate Presentations)
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion brands.
This role of an Artworker – (Corporate Presentations)is a new role working collaboratively with the design and business team. This role will be heavily involved in working closely with Senior Management to design content for external presentations to support buying, marketing, and brand teams.
An exciting opportunity to be involved in the strategic area of all aspects of the business, create engaging content, and contribute to the business commercially.
The roles & responsibilities of thisArtworker – (Corporate Presentations) –
- Responsible for the design and formatting of presentations in InDesign, Powerpoint and Keynote to our brand guidelines
- Strong understanding of layout and typography
- The ability to turn complex information into a clean, easy to understand design
- Ability to follow artistic direction & the company brand guidelines
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics
- A good eye for story-telling
To be successful in thisArtworker – (Corporate Presentations) –
- You must have experience operating at an established Artworker or Graphic Designer who has worked on corporate presentation for commercial pitches or story-telling.
- At least 2 years + experience
- The role is very fast pace and has a number of designs and projects running simultaneously so will suit someone coming from an agency side looking to get into client side.
- Good knowledge of industry trends in Luxury Fashion, Lifestyle and Sport brands from a retail/in-house or agency would be advantageous
- Able to manage time effectively and manage multiple projects
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop
Benefits of thisArtworker – (Corporate Presentations) –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2205-110158.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.