Area Operations Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently recruiting for this omnichannel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and a strong presence online and also via their member’s club.
This is a key leadership role where you will be responsible for developing the strategic retail plan as executed by the Head of Retail. Your role will be to drive sales performance in the 15-20 stores and concessions across the region and embed customer service excellence to deliver on your area NPS score.
Key Responsibilities of this Area Operations Manager position –
- The role will be responsible to manage and support stores in an assigned area to achieve their KPI’s and company objectives.
- Promoting a customer focus culture to all colleagues will assist to maximise sales and profit performance.
- Total Profit and Loss accountability for results in each area.
- Plan, monitor and regulate the financial performance of stores, identifying opportunities, remedying issues, and maximizing the return from existing resources.
- Plan store strategies & VM layouts in line with divisional VM strategies and ensure the stores implement the agreed seasonal and promotional plans.
- Identify talent and develop individuals with the potential for a succession plan for the area.
- Ensure Store Managers recruit, induct and train their store teams in line with company procedures and programmes.
- Company procedures, and carry out Risk Assessment of new stores.
- Taking effective action to combat shrinkage and controllable expenses.
- Leading clear KPIs and assisting Store Managers with the achievement of performance targets whether these are financial or non-financial.
- Lead the implementation of the omnichannel retail strategy.
- Ensure that there is good customer satisfaction, including styling and clienteling by covering trends, shopping experience & competitors analysis.
To be successful in this Area Operations Manager position you must have –
- Multi-site, Area or Regional management experience or large flagship store management experience.
- The Roles will suit someone based in South Wales, Avon, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire or Somerset.
- You must work within a fashion, high-street background.
- Worked on strategy and direction whilst still being focused on the day to day operations and team support.
- Able to build strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across the UK, head office and internationally.
- Coaching focused leadership is about developing your management team.
- You must be a strategic thinker that can work to pace and deliver results through your people.
Benefits included of this Area Operations Manager position include –
- Company Car.
- Pension plans.
- Exceptional staff discount.
- Long-service incentives.
This is an exciting period for the company who are growing their store portfolio and are part of a bigger group with massive financial backing. If this role sounds suitable please apply today quoting the reference JO-2111-109596.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.