Area Manager – Portugal
| | |
Are you an Area Manager within Supermarket, Convenience or Forecourt experience looking to work in a sunnier climate?!
One of the leading UK commercial players in Spain is currently looking for an Area Manager to work within one of their branded supermarket retailers. This recruitment drive is due to expansion & store openings & is predominately based on the south coast of Portugal.
Their ethos is to be a main focal point of the community and be able to provide the service that their customers require. Having a buying office in the UK allows the business to negotiate better prices and lead times to provide a large variety of branded and own brand products for the local and expat community.
The roles and responsibilities of the position –
- As an Area Manager you will be looking after 3-4 stores
- Have accountability of the Area Operations of the patch
- Be part of the leadership team and rolling out new processes
- P&L accountable and driving financial sales through best practice, availability and customer service
- Making sure that all stores are legal & compliant on your region.
To be successfully in this position you must –
- Have Area, Regional or District management experience within convenience or supermarket retail or large supermarkets, Store Manager’s would be considered.
- Have a track record of leading Store Management teams to drive and build the business.
- KPIs focus on measurables around both financial and non-financial targets
- People management including training and development & succession planning of the talent on your regional
- Managing and controlling area stock, replenishment and wastage targets
- provide a legal compliant and visually presentable store.
- Must be self-motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
What’s in it for you!
Relocating to the Spain represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK.
The role will comes with –
- Assisted relocation
- 30 days holidays
- Housing Assistance
- This is within an expat community so language skills are not means essential!
The price of living is lower and provides a real lifestyle and career opportunity in a UK business that has continued growth. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-1902-105888/A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.