Area Manager – North Yorkshire / Humberside
| | |
Quest is working with a successful fast-fashion retail group in the UK looking for an experienced Regional Manager to lead their team in the London and Essex area.
The business is going through growth and is part of a multi-brand high street fashion brand.
As an Area Manager, you will:
- Develop the sales, profits and service levels for your assigned area
- Take full responsibility in setting business objectives and P&L
- Support Store Managers in all aspects of succession planning, training and disciplinary issues.
- Take a leading role in setting business objectives and budgets as well as agreeing with Store Manager plans and strategies to achieve the same.
- Ensure achievement of store sales KPIs and financial objectives
- Competitor analysis of their high street competitors
- Lead process improvements and ensure stores compliance
Desirable skills and background for this Area Manager position:
- You must have Regional, Area or District Management experience within retail.
- You must have current or past experience within a high street fashion environment.
- Excellent leadership and people management skill
- A track record of commercial success in leading area teams.
- Ideally the candidate will be based in the Yorkshire, Humberside or Lincolnshire area.
- Be flexible to adapt to the needs of the business
Benefits included of this Area Manager position include –
- Exceptional staff discount
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV quoting the reference JO-2001-107680.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.