Area Manager – Food
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with one of the leading UK commercial players in Spain. This business is currently looking for Area Manager talent in the UK who are open to relocation to one of their existing areas in the Canary Islands.
Their ethos is to be a main focal point of the community and be able to provide the service that their customers require. Having a sourcing office in the UK allows the business to negotiate better prices and lead times to provide a large variety of branded and own brand products for the local and expat community.
As part of this role you will be having an immersive training scheduled within the existing training stores on the mainland before operating the Canary Islands.
The roles and responsibilities of this Area Operations Manager vacancy include –
- Looking after a region of 6-8 stores
- Have a track record of leading Store Management teams to drive and build the business
- Be part of the Leadership team and rolling out new processes
- P&L accountable and driving financial sales through best practice, availability and customer service
- Making sure that all stores are legal & compliant on your region
To be successfully in this Area Manager position you must –
- Have Area, Regional or District management experience within convenience or supermarket retail or large supermarkets, Store Manager’s would be considered.
- KPIs focus on measurable- around both financial and non-financial targets
- Have been involved in training and development & succession planning of the talent on your regional
- Managing and controlling area stock, replenishment and wastage targets
- Must be self-motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
What’s in it for you…!
Relocating to the Spain represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK.
- 30 days holidays
- housing assistance for your 1st 6 months
- Staff discount
This is within an expat community so language skills is not essential! The price of living is lower and provides a real lifestyle and career opportunity in a UK business that has continued growth. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-1909-107031.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.