Area Manager – Fashion
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are proud to represent a luxury multi-branded retailer within fashion, shoes, and accessories. The brand houses the most coveted designer brands in menswear, womenswear, and kidswear.
As Area Manager, you will ensure that business initiatives are met with positivity and pace, whilst controlling and delivering across the board for store operations, customer service, budget control, people, and product.
Key responsibilities of this Area Manager position –
- Provide support and feedback for improved performance using visit checklists to observe store performance
- Monitor wages and coach and advise store teams on a weekly basis to ensure wage controls are met, ensuring any issues are resolved quickly and effectively
- Providing coaching and guidance to store teams on merchandising guidelines and ensuring strong commerciality and efficiency
- Drive exceptional performance by identifying and developing internal and external talent
- Ensure that your team of Store Managers is trained, motivated, and held accountable to achieve success
To be successful in this Area Manager position –
- 3 years + experience in a Regional/Area Manager or Senior Store/Department Management position
- Background in Luxury and/or Premium sector within Retail, B2C or Ecommerce
- You should also have a background that proves you can manage senior managers and increase sales and profits
- Proven track record of internal advancement and development
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Benefits of this Area Manager position include –
- Contributory Pension
- Company car + petrol card
- Great head office environment
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a luxury multi-branded retailer! If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2208-110347
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.