Area Manager – Canary Islands
| | |
Are you a Field Retail Manager within Supermarket, Convenience or Forecourt experience looking to work in a sunnier climate?!
One of the leading UK commercial players in Spain is currently looking for an Area Manager to work within one of their branded supermarket retailers. This recruitment drive is due to expansion within their store teams & store openings.
Their ethos is to be a main focal point of the community and be able to provide the service that their customers require. Having a buying office in the UK allows the business to negotiate better prices and lead times to provide a large variety of branded and own brand products for the local and expat community.
As an Area Manager you will be looking after 5-10 stores having accountability of the Area Operations, Leadership team, P&L and legalities of the stores on your region.
To be successfully in this position you must –
- Have Area, Regional or District management experience within convenience or supermarket retail
- Have a track record of leading the Store Management team to drive and build the business.
- KPIs focus on measurable- around both financial and non-financial targets
- People management including training and development & succession planning of the talent on your regional
- Managing and controlling area stock, replenishment and wastage targets
- provide a legal compliant and visually presentable store.
- Must be self-motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
Also relocating to the Spain represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK. The role will comes with assisted relocation, 30 days holidays and housing assistance & a car. This is within an expat community so language skills are by no means essential!
The price of living is lower and provides a real lifestyle and career opportunity in a UK business that has continued growth. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference Q102851.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.