Area HR & Operations Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this well-established retailer in recruiting for a Area HR Operations Manager to provide pro-active HR, Training and Retail Operations & Commercial support within their stores.
This business is looking for an HR individual foremost who can provide leadership and direction in an Operational /Cluster Management point of view. Here you will support from a people perceptive and then to drive from an operations point of view of up to 4-6 retail stores.
The responsibilities of this HR operations role is –
- To assist the Store Manager’s in leading the people development of the store employees
- Involved in proactive succession planning in store training
- Employment relations working alongside the HR Business Partner.
- Overlooking the compliance and H&S within stores.
- Understanding and ways to drive the commercial, stock, financial and non-financial KPI’s.
- Oversee labour turnover, staff retention, leadership and behavioural responsibilities
To be successfully in this Area Operations HR Manager position you must –
- HR expert within an Area HR, People Manager, singe site HR Manager within a retailer hospitality background.
- CIPD or HR qualified by work but have extensive large store or area management experience within fashion, food, DIY or hospitality.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets and can communicate and break down complex data to engage your stores team.
- Demonstrate key leadership behaviours where you can influence store manager’s
- Have a proactive succession plan in place
- Monitoring staff engagement & communication
- Self-motivated and driven and can work well in an autonomous, targeted environment.
In return for your hard work you will receive a –
- Full visa to work on the island
- Relocation assistance
- Pension, private healthcare & staff discount
- This role will be suited to an individual who going over and above for their team, is hands on and can be proud to deliver for their team and business. Though they appreciate that this is a big move they are very committed in making the relocation and on-boarding as seamless as possible. They will book initial hotel bookings & flights and you will receive full visa to work on the island. You will then have a relocation costing.If this opportunity sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up-to-date CV today quoting the reference JO-1902-105886.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.