Applications Manager/BI Analyst
| | |
Our client, a major holding group in the UAE, is actively looking for an Applications Manager -Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst who will support the business in budgeting, planning & forecasting and business reporting activities in the head office in Abu Dhabi. Applicants must have expertise in COGNOS within the retail sector.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop and prepare strategies for Business Intelligence processes for organization.
- Perform analysis on organization processes and provide appropriate results.
- Prepare architecture for data, prepare strategies and provide business object solutions as per requirements.
- Supervise efficient working of all Business Intelligence solutions and analyze requirements and perform appropriate tests on same.
- Administer projects, prepare updates and implement all phases for project to achieve all project objectives.
- Manage and customize all ETL processes as per business requirements and analyze all processes for same.
- Analyze all complex data and identify requirements for business enhancement.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of users in organization.
- Perform assessment on all reporting requirements and develop long term strategy for various reporting solutions.
- Maintain and transform all strategies in operational plans according to business priorities and within budget.
- Coordinate with data generator and ensure compliance to all enterprise data model according to data standards.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to influence managers and staff.
- Well organized and structured approach to work with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and with personal drive to meet deadlines and targets
Please submit your application by applying to this job and someone from the resourcing team will be in touch to discuss further.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.