Analyst – Tech, High Growth business
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this tech start-up business. With over 1,000 employees this company has already had one set of investment and has seen success in Western Europe and scaling up at a huge rate in the UK.
This role is be part of the analytical and data support function working with various senior stakeholders regarding the different phases in their Implementation and Planning function. You effectively work as an internal Management Consultant for the business.
The responsibilities of this Analyst position –
- Working alongside the different projects from immediate implementation to assessment to more strategic planning for the business as the company evolves.
- provide insights through excel/tableau regrinding quantitative analytics, standardizing, and qualitative performance assessments and measures.
- Participate in reviews of project deliverables to ensure that agreed targets are met to agreed standards
- Execute project plans and recommend revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Working towards Road & Smart Maps
- Produce insights that can help identify the critical areas to increase performance
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written format; able to facilitate clear, concise and timely communication amongst at all levels.
- Defining standards, controls, and procedures across the lifecycle of data
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovate the governance, usage, and trust in data
- Mentor and upskill fellow group members
- To be successful in this Analyst position you must –
- This business is looking for high calibre individuals you must be a graduate or graduate calibre with work experience within a global organisation.
- Highly analytical skillset with the ability to identify and implement
- Have advance skillset in excel and/or tableau
- Has gained experience from management consultancy, investments banking, FTSE 100 or large bluechip organisation.
- Can show evidence with performance improvement solutions within a variety of environments.
- Ability to engage managers at all levels of an organisation in the change process
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space where things move at a million miles an hour!
- It’s about making bold decision and being all in!
Benefits that are included in this Analyst position –
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2102-108682
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.