| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading fashion & accessories retailer operating more than 200 stores in UK and over 1,000 stores globally! This business have a number of opportunities for entry level graduates or experienced candidates to join their team and to grow their retail career.
Allocators will be supporting the Merchandising team, with reporting, orders and maintaining stock levels to deliver maximum sales and profit through effective planning, forecasting and stock management.
Key Responsibilities for this Allocator position will include –
- To Build & maintain professional working relationships with suppliers.
- Management of stock orders into the business to maximise sales and to meet closing stock targets
- Ensure store stock levels are optimum and maintained in line with plan for all lines and all stores.
- To undertake general departmental administration work
- To Deal with store requests and queries effectively and efficiently.
- To deputise for the Assistant Merchandiser as required
To be successful in this Allocator position you must have –
- Strong Excel experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) ideally from a Maths, Retail, Buying & Merchandising, Finance, Data Science, Economics or Business Studies focus but others will be considered.
- Retail experience is desirable like MAA, Merchandise Assistant, Allocator or graduates with limited experience but analytical mindset will be considered!
- Good Team Player
- Good communication & organisational skills
- A proven self-starter
Benefits of this Allocator position –
- The opportunity to start and progress your career in this sector
- Life assurance
- Bonus Potential
- Generous staff discount 30%
This is a great opportunity to start your career and join a well-renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2203-109982
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.