Allocator – Health & Beauty
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proudly partnering with this global multi-brand business which has been established for over 100 years and has over 200 stores globally and growing.
The main purpose of this Allocator role is to work effectively with distributors and suppliers to maintain good product availability and control stock levels across a number of different ranges within the given category in all stores.
The roles and responsibilities for this Allocator role –
- Creating and calculating purchase orders
- Managing stores and Distribution Centre (DC) stock levels and replenishment levels
- Liaising with suppliers and Distribution Centre’s regularly
- Supplier forecasting
- Monitor stock availability and fulfilment within the DC
- Managing stock intake to achieve month end targets and availability/fulfilment targets
- Managing stock problems and price overrides
- Ad-hoc analysis as well as regular analysis and reporting
To be successful in this Allocator role –
- You will ideally have 6-12 months experience in a stock management / allocation focused role or previous experience as a Merchandising Assistant / Merchandise Admin Assistant
- Experience of using in-house stock, forecast and product management systems
- Able to identify trends through reading detailed reports
- Good Excel skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- The ability to work under pressure and take initiative
The Benefits of this Allocator role –
- 25 days Holidays
- Flexible working (on average 3 days in the office)
- Staff discounts and other incentives
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.