Aftersales Team Member
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion, Home & Beauty brands.
This role is for their home & interior part of the business, and they are currently looking for a Aftersales team member to support their Customer service team.
The roles and responsibilities for this Aftersales Team member role are –
- Ability to tailor approach to each individual/customer
- Deal with the customer queries regarding their orders and fulfill their expectations.
- Be up-to- date with existing and new products within the business
- Keep customer records up to date to reflect any customer communication history.
- Be proactive and ensure the customers experience is stress free and is a positive one
- Responsible for office admin tasks when required.
- Liase with Retail Operations ,Manufacturing and Logistics team to ensure best customer service
To be successful in Aftersales Team member role are –
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably in after sales in a call centre environment
- Ideally within retail or open to holiday, insurance, services sector.
- Experience working with a customer ticketing platform is desirable
- Ability to multi-task, plan and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The Benefits of this Aftersales Team member role are –
- Subsidised gym membership and restaurant
- Monthly work incentives
This role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience within a fast growing and ambitious business, where their people are their biggest asset! If this role sounds like you then please send your cv today, quoting the reference JO-2207-110316.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.