Accounts Receivables, Tax & Treasury Manager
| | |
Quest is working in partnership with a renowned Automotive firm who is looking for an Accounts receivables, tax and treasury Manager to be based in Doha, Qatar. You will be working alongside a very qualified and professional team.
Apply quickly through the job link provided or send your CVs to email@example.com for a quick move.
MAIN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Main goal is to establish and maintain an efficient Customer Accounts, Liquidity and Tax Management systems for the companies
- Primary objective is to ensure proficient management of Customer accounts as well as a robust liquidity management relevant to the companies’ business activities.
- Another key objective is to ensure compliance to group standards on matters related to Treasury management in the region.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* At least 5 years progressive experience, with reputable entities, in Finance and Accounting with focus on Receivables and bank affiliations with reputable entities
* Minimum 2 years experience in managing cash flows and financial securities
* Knowledgeable in Risk Management and Internal Controls
* Exposure to processes of financial institutions is a plus
* High level of communication skills (written and spoken) and ability to communicate with all layers within an organization
* Able to travel for business
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.