Accounts Receivable Assistant
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this privately owned retail business which operate company owned and franchise stores. This is an opportunity to join their Finance, head office team for a business that is know for their customer care within their specialist field.
The roles and responsibilities of this Accounts Receivable Assistant position –
- Setting up new clients.
- Ensuring accuracy of sales order processing.
- Producing invoices.
- Banking and reconciliation.
- Providing creditors with VAT receipts.
- Processing invoices on a timely and accurate basis
- The role can provide a high quality service to internal and external stakeholders `
- Ensuring that receipts are banked promptly and in full and allocated on a timely and accurate basis
- Setting up new admissions,
- Work closely with the credit control function as required to minimise the occurrence of outstanding debtors
- Processing of refunds and adjustments
- Liaison with other colleagues to ensure that anomalies are investigated/queries dealt with in a timely manner
- To be successful in this Accounts Receivable Assistant position –
- Proven experience of working in a high volume sales ledger / accounts receivable environment.
- intermediate Excel skills (pivots/lookups) would be advantageous
- Proven collections / credit control experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in team oriented environment and also to work independently
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload, multi-task & adapt quickly to change
- Can use their own initiative & can work to tight deadlines
- Has worked in another fast-paced environment
- Has keen interest to progress in a finance environment
The benefits of this Accounts Receivable Assistant position –
- Staff Discount
- Access to their learning & development academy to develop your finance career
- Contribution towards a gym/club membership
- Contributory pension scheme
This is great company that truly put their customer and people first and operate within a professional and entrepreneurial environment. If you have the required financial skills & acumen and think can work well in this culture please apply today and quote the reference JO-2006-108039/A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.