Account Manager – Job Boards
| | |
Account Manager – Job-Boards
London, M4 Corridor or WFH (Working from home)
An exciting position has arisen for an Account Manager to join a large publishing and digital media agency who are launching a new Job-Board platform for recruitment advertising. Their digital titles are in multiple B2B markets. This job board is built on leading edge technology and will operate in the mass-market of aggregating all positions from sources such a client sites and other job boards.
This new position will be the first key member of staff in this company’s new division and will report directly to the Managing Director.
The position will focus significantly on building contacts and developing new business relationships within the key market sectors. It will require a highly motivated and proactive salesperson who is experienced at working in a talent, HR and recruitment advertising.
– Dealing with the establishment of the Job-board’s recruitment advertising content
– Build contacts and clients within the communities of B2B sectors.
– Identifying current trends and future opportunities
– Continually monitor company progress, sales and marketing successes
– Mentoring and training supporting staff with lead generation and business development
Experience and skills required:
– Determination, resilience, and intellect
– 2 years experience in Sales, Account Management and Business Development
– Recruitment, Media Sales or having working for a Job-board business will be beneficial (but not essential)
– A consultative individual focused on long term relationships
– Manage marketing campaigns including content solutions, advertising and e-shots
– Ability to negotiate contracts and to maximize profits
– Able to juggle multiple projects at a time, whilst maintaining sharp attention to details
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
You will be joining a social and friendly team. The company is genuinely meritocratic – all senior staff have been promoted from within. If this sounds interesting, please forward your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.