Account Management – Media & Events
| | |
Our client is a rapidly expanding online publication that has doubled its revenue and subscribers in the last 3 years. They are now market leader in their news sector of a huge consumer industry. Now they are at an exciting turning point as they expand with new content marketing and events to compliment the publication’s products and services.
They seek to hire ambitious, commercially minded sales-led people with a passion for advertising, digital media and advertising solutions. This is a great chance to join a medium sized business with great career and growth prospects.
The company needs Account Managers who can consult and sell high value marketing solutions to blue chip businesses and advertising agencies. You need to be a dedicated and focused Account Executive or Manager who is relationship-driven with an end to end service approach to grow and strengthen their huge customer base.
Skills & Responsibilities:
· Selling marketing programmes and digital marketing packages
- Managing and scaling up media products such as Events, Webinars, Content Creation, White Papers, Round Tables plus Online Advertising and E-campaigns.
- Overseeing results through conversion tracking, targeted marketing, e-shots.
- Enabling clients to hit their marketing campaign goals through scaling and results.
- Reporting for creating custom reports for clients with analytics.
- Account Management or Sales / Business Development background.
- Excellent online and digital know how.
- A commercial mind-set with an ability to up-sell quality focused solutions and able to recognize great opportunities with current and new clients
- Able to optimize campaigns for higher client results and conversions
- Proven abilities in a customer-facing position with a track record of commercial gains
- Excellent technological understanding; aware of all the digital touch-points.
- An entrepreneurial mindset which will be actively encouraged, supported and rewarded.
- A passion for online news content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Hands on approach that will thrive in a growing agency environment.
- Energetic, fast-paced, and a great communicator able to shine in a progressive and evolving environment.
The rewards include great career training and progression opportunities plus an excellent basic salary and significant commission opportunity. If this position sounds of interest please send your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.