Account Executive – Digital Media
| | |
Our client is a rapidly expanding Online News publication that has doubled its size in the last 2 years as an independent news business. They are now market leader in news for a sector of the consumer industry that is worth over £100 billion. They are at an extremely exciting juncture in their history as they expand some new online publications. They seek ambitious, commercially minded graduates with a passion for digital media. The business was a start-up 3 years ago and is now the fastest growing online magazine in its key sector.
The company needs sales-minded people who offer more than just selling. You need to be a dedicated and focused Account Executive who is relationship-driven with an end to end service approach to grow and strengthen our huge customer base.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Selling online advertisements.
- Managing sales plans for new online news sites.
- Handling launch campaigns successfully.
- Overseeing results through conversion tracking, targeted marketing, e-shot pacing, etc.
- Enabling clients to hit their marketing campaign goals through scaling and results.
- Reporting for creating custom reports for clients with analytics.
- Media or digital sales experience.
- A commercial mindset; hungry to up-sell, intelligent, quality focused and able to recognize great opportunities with our clients
- Able to optimize campaigns for higher client results and conversions
- Proven abilities in a customer-facing position with a track record of commercial gains
- Excellent technological understanding; aware of all the digital touch-points.
- Not just short-term sales but able to learn and develop to produce successful client relationships.
- An entrepreneurial mindset which will be actively encouraged, supported and rewarded.
- A passion for online news content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Hands on approach that will thrive in a growing agency environment.
- Energetic, fast-paced, and a great communicator able to shine in a progressive and evolving environment.
The role is based in Swindon, Wiltshire. You will frequently go to London where this company has its head office (just off Oxford Street).
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.