Quest’s Market Mapping and Competitor Benchmarking solutions are designed to provide our clients with an in-depth understanding of the talent landscape and trends, helping inform your strategic talent plans and growth decisions.
Our consultants and researchers have unrivaled knowledge and insight into trends and developments across the Retail, FMCG, Hospitality, Tech and Digital sectors. Our market analysis offers a competitive benchmark on salaries, job responsibilities, and organizational structures.
When do you need it?
- When you have no urgent requirement, but need a market overview to be well informed and ready for a quick executive placement in the future.
- When you may have a potential vacancy, but remain uncertain until there is a more comprehensive understanding of the market.
- When considering new markets or an increase in manpower in a specific area, market mapping can help you weigh any skills shortage and identify new talent to target in a full recruitment process.
- When you desire to expand into a new market or tap a geographical location, market mapping can help you understand the local talent pool and aid you in deciding whether to conduct an Executive Search locally or expatriate one of your own for the new jobs.
Benefits of Talent Mapping
- Fill talent gaps faster. Talent mapping helps businesses plan and secure the necessary resources for a role before the vacancy even exists.
- Utilize top talent within your ranks. Talent mapping helps businesses identify star performers and high-potential employees. You can then develop their skillsets for future leadership positions that are pivotal to your business goals.
- Preserve hiring resources. Talent mapping helps companies grow strategically. Rather than wasting time and money on unnecessary hires, talent mapping allows you to prioritize open positions that will have the biggest impact on company growth.
- Insight into talent pools– what prospective new executive profiles look like, helping you make informed decisions.
- Benchmarking the skills within your industry to assess availability and competition for top talent
- Addressing succession planning and diversity planning
Let Quest map out your talent requirements. Speak to us today.