With the dynamic environment in the UAE and busy routine lifestyles, it is difficult to have a work-life balance. Our lifestyle, personal demands and work pressures can have a huge impact on the way we approach our work and our lives. Irrespective of the level of seniority, delegating some of your daily tasks to a personal assistant can be life changing. Whether you are a business owner or a manager, having a personal assistant by your side can have great benefits in maximising productivity in the business.
We can guide you through the benefits first-hand and educate you on the difference hiring a Personal or Executive Assistant can have to your personal and work life.
Here are just a few of the incredible reasons on how having a PA will help increase your productivity, time and ability to apply yourself more effectively.
- Support on tap – Many Personal/Executive Assistants play a much larger role than basic support. They can assist with day-to-day management of the company, HR functions and filling in gaps in staff skills with no hesitation or need to be asked.
- More flexibility and free time – The biggest advantage is that you do not have to worry about getting the basic jobs done anymore which helps you streamline ample important work and frees up your personal time.
- Administration and business support – No task is too small or too big – they will know what needs to be done before you even need to ask.
- Travel itineraries – No more searching for best flights/ hotels/ restaurants – you will have an itinerary planned and a taxi waiting for the minute you leave your front door
- Email management – No unread emails for those who often do not have time to read all their emails.
- Recruitment – No more battling with agencies, agreeing fees, interviewing, hiring and firing – leave it all to your assistant. A lot of them have had a great deal of experience with this side of things so come highly skilled in the head hunting or recruitment ways of the world.
- Represent you and the business – when you want/ need to be left alone
- Trusted eyes and ears – Your Personal Assistant will ensure confidentiality, less chances of errors with editing and proofreading. Also, you’d have a second opinion and newer perspectives.
- Managing budgets – Take the pressure off yourself with this one – they will take care of it
- Business development – this is never a bad thing for any business
- Event planning – no more having to worry yourself with the details. Set a budget and leave everything else to them!
- Project support – Most Personal/Executive Assistants are degree educated, highly intelligent and capable people. They have so much to offer with ideas, ability, communication, negotiation, project planning and delivery. They will drastically change your perspective of the abilities these amazing additions to your businesses have to offer.
This is just a snap shot of some of the benefits and value a personal/executive assistant can add. If you are looking to add a high level assistant to your company or for any market advice on the business support sector, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org